Saturday, June 20, 2015

Crazy About Masks!

I've been busy, busy, busy lately getting ready for 2015 SLC Steamfest!
This convention is so much fun, but mostly I enjoy seeing the various costumes and how creative people can get. 
This year, I have my arsenal of Steampunk items stocked and ready to wow!
Some of my favorite items have to be my Phantom of the Opera masks!
They would complete any costume and are easy to take off when needed.

                     

These bad boys are made of simple craft masks, foam, odds and ends and wiring! 
I love them! I almost don't want to sell them!
I was thinking about making a mask tutorial some day...Hmmm.

I'm still not done. After the Phantom masks, I wanted to try my hand at other styles of masks. 
Of course, the craft stores carry all sorts of fun stuff!


I am so proud of my Masquerade Mask. It was my first time every attempting a project such as this. (It's a good thing there's going to be a masquerade at Steamfest this year)

Last but not least, I found a cool looking mask and decided to make it a little more abstract than it already was!


Come by and check out the awesome wares that are sold from vendors from all over!



No comments:

Post a Comment