Thursday, May 15, 2014

Recycle - Reuse

As a crafter, I have a hard time throwing anything away (you never know what you can reuse).
One of my friends gave me an idea about using Altoid Tins for business card holders. Of course, I took the idea and ran with it!


I made mine to look like a little Steampunk suitcase!


It was super easy to make. Grab some fun scrapbook paper, a few charms, ribbon and modge podge!


To complete the suitcase look, I added a little pocket. 
My cards will be very accessible at my craft table and presentable!

These little guys can be used for so much more than just business card holders. You can use them as change holders (though they may jingle a lot), to hold bandaids, mini first aid kits, draw inside and make your own tic-tac-toe with magnets or secret boxes, etc...


Here's one with metal-looking paper. 



No comments:

Post a Comment